October 30, 2020
The vibrating feeder is a kind of commonly used feeding equipment, which can send lumpy or granular materials uniformly and continuously to the receiving equipment in production.
The vibrating feeder is the first procedure of the whole production line.
If there is a case of blocking and spilling, it may cause the production line to break down. So it is very important to ensure the normal operation of the vibrating feeder.
In the production process of vibrating feeder, the bulk and granular materials can be uniformly, regularly and continuously fed to the receiving device from the storage bin, so as to avoid the blockage of the receiving port of the crusher.
The vibrating feeder used the eccentric block in the exciter to rotate to generate centrifugal force, which makes the movable parts such as the screen box and the exciter to make the forced continuous or approximate circular motion.
The material is continuously thrown along with the screen box on the inclined screen surface, and the material is continuously and uniformly sent to the receiving port.
How to avoid the failure and ensure the effective operation of the vibrating feeder?
1. From the characteristics of the material itself, the main reasons for the vibrating feeder blockage are greater viscosity and moisture.
Due to the reduced flow of materials, this will lead to the material into the warehouse after the usual hanging wall, shed materials phenomenon, especially serious in the rainy season.
2. During the shutdown of the vibrating feeder transportation system corresponding to the material storage bin, due to the too long time of storage ans the influence of humidity, the friction between the material and the storage bin wall will increase, which causes the material blockage.
3. If there is too little material in the storage bin, when the material falls from a height of more than ten meters, the deeper the depth of the bin of the storage bin of the vibrating feeder, the greater the acceleration. So the impact force is also greater.
Under the action of gravity, the material with a certain lumpiness will be impacted and compacted at the bottom of the storage bin gradually.
When the material is reloaded, the material blockage is likely to occur.
4. At present, the domestic vibrating feeder storage bins are made of steel plated, and most of the shapes are tapered, square cone or double curved shape with upper port and small lower port.
The materials flows from top to bottom by its own weight in the warehouse, and the lower the flow section, the smaller the flow section, which is also an important reason for the occurrence of material blockage.
5. Poor management of material storage results in bulk material or foreign matter entering the warehouse.
The large grate in the inlet of the vibrating feeder leads to large material or foreign matter entering the warehouse, which can also cause the material blockage.
6. In the process of use, we should also pay attention to not directly to press the load of the storage bin on the chute of the vibrating feeder, which will lead to the fatigue damage of the spring plate and the connecting fork for a long time, leading to one of them to break.
7. If the feed is too much, which will result in material accumulation in the machine stand, so that the lift resistance screw conveyor force increases and storage bin operation is not smooth, then causing the material blockage. When this happens, we should reduce the amount of feed immediately and keep the feed even.
8. If the gap between the feeder core and armature is too large or too small, it will affect the feeder because the normal amplitude of the feeder is not reached.
9. Due to the incompatibility between the various parts of the feeder, the materials is blocked. These are mainly caused by loose parts.
When this happens, it is necessary to adjust the tunability of the parts to adjust the rightness of the bot of the spring plate of the vibrating feeder to the best, so that the chute reaches the amplitude range specified in the production.
Although the vibrating feeder is only auxiliary equipment, it plays an important role in connecting the bub in the whole production line.
The vibrating feeder failure will not only affect the work efficiency and affect the service life of the equipment, but also may lead the the shutdown of the entire production line, causing huge economic losses.
We should often check the vibrating feeder condition, regular inspection and maintenance to reduce the failure rate.